Office: ERL 0815 RM 120
Education & Employment
- Master of Agriculture in Integrated Pest Management, National Agrarian University La Molina, Peru (2004)
- Bachelor of Science in Agronomy, Pedro Ruiz Gallo University, Peru (1998)
- 05/11-Present, Texas A & M University – Texas AgriLife Research – Entomology as Research Assistant.
- 09/06- 05/11, Texas A & M University – Texas AgriLife Extension – Entomology as an Extension Assistant.
- 05/04 – 06/06 “El Vichacho Cotton Farm” – Peru. Plant Protection Supervisor.
- Aug/01 – Dec/03, German International Cooperation (GTZ) – Extension Agent. Lambayeque, Peru.
- Outstanding Achievement Award (2008), English Language Institute – TAMU.
- Best Overall Picture (2008) Entomology Department – TAMU
I keep everything functioning in both the lab and field. My goal is to help students and researchers achieve success by maintaining a resourceful, organized and encouraging environment. I am also very interested in photography and am in charge of both regular photography and microphotography for the lab.
Publications & Presentations
ESA 58th Annual Meeting (2010) Relative attractiveness of toxic baits to Linepithema humile (Hymenoptera: Formicidae). Cesar Valencia, Texas A&M University; Alejandro A. Calixto, Texas A&M University; Bastiaan Drees, Texas A&M University; Kim Knobbe, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; Joseph Fihe, Texas A&M University